Saturday, November 8, 2008

Because of YOU


Because of my dear daughter Josslyn this has all sprung out in a million directions. Tons of adventures, new views on life and a whole new meaning to the word miracle.
Because of her is that The Fairy Princess Garden emerged full force with my passions for my children and their betterment and the urge to help others like us and make our world Aware.
Because of her I find myself a better person today, more passionate than ever and with creativity bursting at my seams. Because of you baby....I am here today.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I met you!! I look forward to seeing what all you have in store for blogland and being inspired by your kind ways and generous spirit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a post. I will get to this as soon as my children allow. I'm sure you understand..LOL